usernames

Completely random, was on my xbox and had to choose a name and this is the first thing that popped into my mind

Completely random, was on my xbox and had to choose a name and this is the first thing that popped into my mind

Tell the truth mate, you had your name changed on here LMAO

Mine is just a shortening of my surname, and also known as wheelo01 on other forums as wheelo was already taken.
I had no clue when I was starting out, I just wanted to get the codes for my original nagra cable box, so never put any thought into creating a clever name..

Bit of a story. Nickname is Ash.
ASHHBI is short for Ash Has Beat It.
The thing is I beat cancer 5 years ago. :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:(y)

It is only now you typed out your story that I noticed how your name was spelt - I always saw ASHIBI - Blind fecker.

Tell the truth mate, you had your name changed on here LMAO

Mine is just a shortening of my surname, and also known as wheelo01 on other forums as wheelo was already taken.
I had no clue when I was starting out, I just wanted to get the codes for my original nagra cable box, so never put any thought into creating a clever name..

It is only now you typed out your story that I noticed how your name was spelt - I always saw ASHIBI - Blind fecker.

My real name is not quite as exotic. Conceived in Dublin born In Manchester. Needles to say I have a common English name.:laughing::laughing:

I left school the year later 1982 so i'm the old sod here :ROFLMAO:
Your just a spring chicken :LOL:

I'm dave100 my name comes from my name and my dogs name that has passed now also the house number that i lived at the time :smiley:

Well got my name from my car focus rs500 and nutter because daughter says i drive like a complete nutcase lol mind you i was going about 120 down the bypass to calow hospital when she was giving birth to my grandson on the back seat at 3.30 am ffs lol

I can back that up mate i met you the other year and you have a heart of gold, but you may be a bit thrifty with you money but it's the best way to be and your still a fantastic character in my book (y):smiley::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back