Using "Portal", Nothing Downloads

Worgaimz

Hi all.

My first post. I have had a H2S box for 3 years and its been great. However recently when I have used the "portal" button to watch either series or films I can't access anything. Youtube, BBC Iplayer, ITV or any of the film or series links are unable to access any programmes or films to watch. Some say "nothing to downlaod immediately whilst others show content but when I try to access them it shows hosting problems or can't download item etc

Is there something I can do or is it a case of "having had the best of it and time to move on"? I am not tech savvy in any way so if there is something I can do to recover things a step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi all.

My first post. I have had a H2S box for 3 years and its been great. However recently when I have used the "portal" button to watch either series or films I can't access anything. Youtube, BBC Iplayer, ITV or any of the film or series links are unable to access any programmes or films to watch. Some say "nothing to downlaod immediately whilst others show content but when I try to access them it shows hosting problems or can't download item etc

Is there something I can do or is it a case of "having had the best of it and time to move on"? I am not tech savvy in any way so if there is something I can do to recover things a step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
What version of OpenATV are you using?
What build (GrogBuild, WooshBuild etc.)?
If you are using E2iPlayer you should replace it with E2iStream.

Hi. I am using E2iPlayer. I obviously sound stupid now but how do I replace it? As I say I am not tech savvy and just bought the box and away I went!! Thanks for replying. Cheers

Hi. I am using E2iPlayer. I obviously sound stupid now but how do I replace it? As I say I am not tech savvy and just bought the box and away I went!! Thanks for replying. Cheers
What version of OpenATV are you using?
What build (GrogBuild, WooshBuild etc.)?
If your build is up to date E2iStream may be in the Plugins.
Press GREEN on Remote, press GREEN Download Plugins, Select Extensions, Highlight E2iStream if listed, press OK on Remote to download.

Thats great, will give it a go as soon as I get chance. Many thanks for taking the time................. Cheers

Back