using wifi on zgemma h2s

technom8t

I recently cancelled my sly subscription inc BB and whilst i am deciding on my new provider i decided to try using my zgemma h2s via wifi ...well from my mobiles hotspot and i have got to say its been a couple of days now and it works perfect...no glitching or freezing at all. I know it can be a bit off a hassle deciding wht wifi adapter to use...what driver to download etc so i decided to post my setup so others can use it for refrence.

First of all i pirchased a cheap tp link wifi adapter from argos for 7.99
Buy TP-LINK Mini N300 USB Wireless Adaptor at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Wireless networking accessories.

This ran realteck chipset so I downloaded the relevant driver via the plugins menu on zgemma
https://wikidevi.com/wiki/TP-LINK_TL-WN823N_v1
tmp_8999-20160612_194336430947199.jpg

One installed I reset box..scanned for network..put in my pass code and that was it as easy as that. As I say has ran perfect ever since straight from mobile hotspot

I'm not sure if the driver is already installed by default. If not it could be rtl8192cu or eu

Rt5370 chip set mate that's what I use for mine and if I buy a new dongle I just plug and play with it

I got Addon -AWU680 - Wifi Dongle , for my in my PC can I use it with my Zgemma H S2 ? any help as I can't see any wifi adaptor in setting ???????

I had that for my openbox put it on my zgemma box wouldn't work without installing a driver for it

Sorry but I was a reseller of Zgemma boxes and installed many boxes with the wifi dongle I suggested and the dongles worked just fine and no drivers were installed.

Sorry but I was a reseller of Zgemma boxes and installed many boxes with the wifi dongle I suggested and the dongles worked just fine and no drivers were installed.
OK mate mine must be a different model looks Simular to mine

Back