Usyk v Joshua 2 Free on Usyk Youtube Channel also on 5e

Update on channel info, It seems that the Ukraine national broadcaster is showing the fight to the Ukrainian people for free to boost national morale, the national broadcaster is UA pbc however this was rebranded after bought by Suspilne media in 2017, they now have regional branding still using the UA logo.
Suspilne has is own Apk from the google play store displaying the UA logo i downloaded the apk and had to use a Ukraine vpn to watch live tv. I have found the same live tv on the UA Pershyi sat channel free to air on 5e & 19e neither online or sat channel have updated program guides for 20th August at present.
I cannot say if broadcasts will be Geo blocked come Saturday

The Youtube channel is USYK17

Hope this info helps someone

Update on channel info, It seems that the Ukraine national broadcaster is showing the fight to the Ukrainian people for free to boost national morale, the national broadcaster is UA pbc however this was rebranded after bought by Suspilne media in 2017, they now have regional branding still using the UA logo.
Suspilne has is own Apk from the google play store displaying the UA logo i downloaded the apk and had to use a Ukraine vpn to watch live tv. I have found the same live tv on the UA Pershyi sat channel free to air on 5e & 19e neither online or sat channel have updated program guides for 20th August at present.

Do we think it will have english comms or just ukraine ?

Have you got the satellite frequencies ?

Back