V+ Duo2 twin cable tuner

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get this going with twin cable tuners? I'm new at this and have searched but it's mainly sat/cable that people have got running. I'd like to be able to record whilst watching a different channel.
Are the cable tuners any good or should i be looking at a different set up? Not interested in sat just cable.

vu would not do a box that sucks,works on cable with 2 tuners if you wish,same setup as sat like tuner a same as tuner b and a line,one of the top boxes to get and use internal hdd.

Thank you cactikid, i wasn't sure as some people recommend gigablue but from reading the V+ Duo2 seems like a very good receiver. i see that Techkings has it's own shop but no V+ Duo2 with twin cable tuners for sale. Would love to help the forum by purchasing through their shop.
I've seen one for sale from Germany for sale with twin cable tuners for a good price minus shipping. Is there anything i should be aware of before ordering or can you recommend a UK dealer?

wos-worldofsatellite they sell original boxes and if you join forum before ordering you will get a discount,most users prefare vix image and get internal hdd fitted,they will flash image of your choice.

hi,

Is there any advantages over the different cam programs? if using two tuners does that mean two lines?

Some providers dont allow multiple connections, especially on cable, as a twin tuner would be seen as 2 connections, you would have to check with your provider if they allow multi-room/twin tuners.

is there a way to be able to rewind live tv? I've got time shift going but if watching something i'm unable to just rewind to repeat something.

Back