Cable V media ROI

steveiaga

Hi all has anyone setup cable in ROI I have a new h2h flashed with Sayers image going to ABM and getting "tuning failed fatal" not sure what I'm doing wrong [emoji86]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that just cable only or sat aswell. The custommix won't work with Ireland so go in the Dsayers Custommix blue button to delete file then turn autofectch to no. Ensure that you have set-up tuner configuration to Ireland I think it's Ireland brute force

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Have active cable and sat. The sat picks all up fine and cable still the same after deleting the auto fetch

3115fb0e793afe6fc14c94b04913362d.jpg

Ok sounds like a signal issue. Can you try a signal test, menu, setup, service searching, signal finder press right to change to tuner b.

Have you had a box setup before or is this your first setup?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

eca7909f766386b96fb6c800cb19fcda.jpg

So just another thing in your post you say to use an adapter like in picture. But I bought from a shop the cable in second picture would this maybe be affecting the signal and agc? Maybe it's a poor cable?

51445aa140a9b8014f3625cbf52bd748.jpg

42753 is what I set mine as it was the only one I could find. Could this be a problem about the signal if so? As when I scan the channels directly to my Tv without the Zgemma it installs 200scrambled channels

Back