V8s. Aaaarrgghhh!!!!!

buttybach

Boys, somebody give me a gun.

Channels, why aint i got some. For the past 6 days I been screaming into a ******* jug. Relieves all of the tension apparently. Obviously never owned a mother *******, **** sucking V8s.

Right, firstly many moons ago the discovery channels, most of the movie channels disappeared. So I deleted the channel list, then updated it. Still the same.

So this week I was determined to get it working. Made sure I had all the necessary software, firmware, my nline and a couple of channel lists. only thing i forgot was the valium.

Uninstalled the channel lists, updated the firmware. which was ok. updated the tp list. Still the same. searched through the channels found the discovery channels but couldnt find the alternative movie channels anywhere.

Tried a factory reset, clearing the whole shamongi, apparently. Except the bit that wont forget my channel lists.

Repeat this in a number of different ways a thousand million trillion times. Still the same.

losing the plot

Any help more than welcome.

Please

The alternative discovery channels are there, but not the movies. Aargh

Go menu--network settings--network upgrade--connect---download new firmware or new channel lists for your box without the use of usb key.
Reaper.

Hi, reaper.

I've tried it, it is just cooking me.By going into the single satellite search and running a blind scan before and after I've done a factory reset and it's the same. Tried removing the satellite cable, swapping feeds. Still the same. I can't even get it too brick.

I've uninstalled the line and run the updates and I've run a blind scan with no line installed but I ain't tried a test line. Thats my job for tomorrow. Thanks BigDrinks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

hi setting up friends v8 box same problem with certain chanles not clearing tried everything to no joy then tried my own line worked fine mine is nline other is cccam so tried nline from same provider of cline works no probs maybe any body having trouble could check if its a cline if so try nlline hope this helps thanks puttney

I had a friend who had the same issue. His original line was a n line and sports Chanel 3-5 would clear and movies prem yet other would clear.

he changed the line to a c line and worked with no problems at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't had time to try it yet. The missus got me painting. I've got another box here, so I am going to try my Cline on there. See what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
well strange i changed to nline and still running fine i wonder if you just need to delete all lines then re install

well strange i changed to nline and still running fine i wonder if you just need to delete all lines then re install
Tried it. A faulty tuner has been mentioned. But I will try my Cline on another box first. When the missus gives us an hour off these poxy brushes.

Back