V8s box scrambled channels

Jojo99

Evening all

Have recently brought an open box V8s with 12 month gift plugged in & it worked a treat I changed my internet provider from sky to plus net & now have lots of the channels scrambled I have checked firewall & rebooted everything it is connected by Ethernet cable I have done an update on channel list via USB but they are still scrambled a body have any ideas in simple format as I'm not very tech minded

Thanks in advance

Do plus net run a service like sky shield, if they do try deactivating it, I know it causes problems with kodi so may be causing your problem too

Try saving your line to a usb
Then try a test line if that works its your "Gift" that most probably wont last 12 months anyway from ebay mate

Plus net I think is a BT company and would more than likely be using the same exchange cards and they can have a habit of blocking signals. I have noticed a lot on here were gifts with boxes do not seem to last so might be worth trying a few test servers and see if it comes up on that? Might even worth trying changing DNS there are a few trials out there too.

Take it to a mates house and try it, if it clears then it's your internet.

If it doesn't it's probably your line.

More than likely your line though.

Try saving your line to a usb
Then try a test line if that works its your "Gift" that most probably wont last 12 months anyway from ebay mate

Take it to a mates house and try it, if it clears then it's your internet.

If it doesn't it's probably your line.

More than likely your line though.

It is saying when i click on manage CCcam.cfg & C:server is offline ??

Thanks everyone for your help think the gift is not working tried a test Cline and hey presto so now know which route to take to get sorted ;)

Back