V9s doesn't seem to be connected to internet

Hello I'm wondering if anyone can help. I use openbox v8s without problems but my brothers V9s won't connect to the internet. It's a wired connection. You tube app won't play video and when putting a line in says connection failed. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks in advance

if everythings set up correctly on box side start looking at router side, what router/isp are you... any shields or web safe active on isp side?
also is the Ethernet cable ok... maybe its bad so not connecting

Settings-network settings-search set config mode to static. See if that helps. Just pulled this piece of cr4p out and tested worked for me.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

if everythings set up correctly on box side start looking at router side, what router/isp are you... any shields or web safe active on isp side?
also is the Ethernet cable ok... maybe its bad so not connecting

It's sky. Turned shield off. I'll try another Ethernet cable see if that helps

- - - Updated - - -

Settings-network settings-search set config mode to static. See if that helps. Just pulled this piece of cr4p out and tested worked for me.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I'll give that a try. Piece of crap... agreed.

also, try connecting using the wifi ..the v9s has built in wifi I think and see if it connects that way, then if that's good you will know the problem lies on the Ethernet side of things

Hi Guys. I have the same problem too no connexion cable or wifi. Please help me
What have you tried to solve your problem? Have you tried the suggestions above? What country are you in? Are you on the latest firmware? What are you using the box for (sat, freesat, IPTV)?
The more information you can give, the better chance you have of getting your problem solved.

Back