Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

New to vaping, ended up ordering eliquids with 18mgs, not sure what I was thinking, these are so strong, every puff I take, I end up coughing.
A lot depends on the device.
Also depends how you vape, DTL, MTL etc

I would start with a mild flavoured 6mg first to see how you get on.
NB most tobacco flavoured liquids are harsh and taste nothing like tobacco

New to vaping, ended up ordering eliquids with 18mgs, not sure what I was thinking, these are so strong, every puff I take, I end up coughing.
been there done that blew my lips of more times than i can think. should probably start low and wokk your way up then you cant overdo it i guess, i always used the 3mg nicsalts i believe it was or maybe 3 mg

Yeah, you can normally only get 10 or 20 but ohm brew do them in all different strengths.

20mg for me though. Way more poke than a ciggy.

Yeah, you can normally only get 10 or 20 but ohm brew do them in all different strengths.

20mg for me though. Way more poke than a ciggy.
out of curiosity are you an ex smoker, i smoked a few years, and quit to go on the vapes, vaped for 2 years with nic salts then stopped now im kinda on and off them as i please but never been able to stand the 20mg kills my chest

out of curiosity are you an ex smoker, i smoked a few years, and quit to go on the vapes, vaped for 2 years with nic salts then stopped now im kinda on and off them as i please but never been able to stand the 20mg kills my chest
Yes. Smoked for 20 years and in 2012 right when vaping was in its infancy, I gave up. Started using Ego’s, then drippers and kayfuns, genesis atomisers etc. Sub-ohming in those days was a no no as the electronics couldnt get the power that high so it was mech mods and basically shorting a battery out! So yeah, went through all that but nowadays using Vaporesso Luxe Max/Pro in RDL/MTL/DTL as I just like vaping different juices at once and I do change for the occasion. 20mg is fine for me on MTL and I DTL 3mg freebase. I could give them up (in fact I did for two years) but I do enjoy a vape. 😎

Yes. Smoked for 20 years and in 2012 right when vaping was in its infancy, I gave up. Started using Ego’s, then drippers and kayfuns, genesis atomisers etc. Sub-ohming in those days was a no no as the electronics couldnt get the power that high so it was mech mods and basically shorting a battery out! So yeah, went through all that but nowadays using Vaporesso Luxe Max/Pro in RDL/MTL/DTL as I just like vaping different juices at once and I do change for the occasion. 20mg is fine for me on MTL and I DTL 3mg freebase. I could give them up (in fact I did for two years) but I do enjoy a vape. 😎
you find you get chest pains etc?

Not at all. Have never really felt the negative effects apart from when I first started and it was all high PG Chinese liquids which gave me a dry throat and a bit of a tickly cough for a couple of weeks. Since then, I’ve been fine.

Not at all. Have never really felt the negative effects apart from when I first started and it was all high PG Chinese liquids which gave me a dry throat and a bit of a tickly cough for a couple of weeks. Since then, I’ve been fine.
AH see i've had to pack in again, i was getting major chest pains, and breathing got a lot worse, i say all this but i do also suffer with asthma probably why ahaha that mixed with raging anxiety

hi anyone any ideas got the voopoo argus kit the small one had it since last may now it just seems to fire up on its own and stays fired up untill i takethe top of what you refill been in touch with them and waiting for reply i have cleaned round the fie button and it doesnt seem to be sticking any one any ideas thanks

hi anyone any ideas got the voopoo argus kit the small one had it since last may now it just seems to fire up on its own and stays fired up untill i takethe top of what you refill been in touch with them and waiting for reply i have cleaned round the fie button and it doesnt seem to be sticking any one any ideas thanks
I had the original drag and two drag 2's all mine failed with fire button issues.

Back