Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

I'm very impressed with the V69 range of liquids and they're cheap too.
Might be worth ordering a few different ones.

Tobacco Flavour 10ml Eliquid Archives | Vape69

1651826912914.png

I've never liked Virginia tobacco even when smoking.
I smoked Marlboro and Gauloises and then they changed the Marlboros to European flavour and stopped doing Gauloises.
I finished up smoking Auld Kendall Dark Tobacco so can't really advise on mild stuff.

I'm very impressed with the V69 range of liquids and they're cheap too.
Might be worth ordering a few different ones.

Tobacco Flavour 10ml Eliquid Archives | Vape69

View attachment 75904

I've never liked Virginia tobacco even when smoking.
I smoked Marlboro and Gauloises and then they changed the Marlboros to European flavour and stopped doing Gauloises.
I finished up smoking Auld Kendall Dark Tobacco so can't really advise on mild stuff.
cheers will do ordered the premium tobacco last time but seems to leave an after taste will order a few of the others why there this cheap thanks again

What’s difference between temp control and wattage as I’ve just bought the lost vape Thelma quest mod and tank.
It comes with a temp control coil and a wattage coil

What’s difference between temp control and wattage as I’ve just bought the lost vape Thelma quest mod and tank.
It comes with a temp control coil and a wattage coil
You use temp control more with a RDA.
Most people just use straight wattage but if you do use temp control it tailors the heat of the vape to your liking.

That's a nice mod fair play there's a DNA 200 version too isn't there.
You will most probably still need to set a wattage in temperature control keep it 55-60w I would for the ramp up.
And it says on the coil 260-290c start at the lower end I would then mess about with it until it suits your style of vaping.
Yeah there’s a dna version also out that’s what I’m gunna do just have a play around with temp control till I find right one for me

Voopoo are a good make I have the voopoo drag 3 dtl mod and tank never tried the mtl tanks and there only 2ml don’t think you can get the 4.5/5.5 mtl tanks
thinking of ordering thevoopooargus propod mod kit im ok with the 2ml tank unless you can think of a better onethanks again

Back