Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

It depends on few things on how long a coil and cotton will last.
If there's sweeteners added in the juice the coil will clog up quicker.
How much you use it
And the most obvious one the quality of wire and cotton.

Now where your stock coil would have needed replacing. You can simply remove the cotton ,clean the coil and rewick it.
Good quality coils last month's if maintained that's why handmade coils are so dear and you only get 2 or 4.

I've been using wotofo ones the last few months I'm getting at least 6 weeks using single coil and that's usually a mix of like 2 or 3 different juices going through it.

You will be able to tell when to rewick your tank the signs are the same as a stock coil.
Usually you will be to tell when to replace the actual coil you will start not getting a lot of flavour from clean and rewick.
The one at 0.33 is the wotofo coil the dual coil is alien framed coils I think they are or stapled Clapton coils

Your looking at like a month out of them and a bag cotton will last you an age
I got the cotton you recommended and a couple of tubs of those coils and cotton together plus a few other coils as know I’m going to fekk up from time to time and just ordered the geekvape Zeus rta to have a go at also

Have you tried the vandy vape B3 if not that's a great MTL tank.

Yes mate, I've got one (y) I've been testing the BP Mods Pioneer 1.5 for the last couple of weeks which is great when you get the wicking right.
The Dovpo Abyss AIO with the Ether RBA is my standout vape though. Utterly fantastic!
Pity the Abyss has a design flaw on the 510 connector that lets juice piss into the innards though! ..... I've filled mine with silicone :ROFLMAO:

Yes mate, I've got one (y) I've been testing the BP Mods Pioneer 1.5 for the last couple of weeks which is great when you get the wicking right.
The Dovpo Abyss AIO with the Ether RBA is my standout vape though. Utterly fantastic!
Pity the Abyss has a design flaw on the 510 connector that lets juice piss into the innards though! ..... I've filled mine with silicone :ROFLMAO:
You need a kayfun now 👍

I’ve been looking at the touch screen geekvape and the valaryian 3 but ain’t paying £80
Pricey that £80.
Next mod I buy will be a DNA or Yi-hi expensive yes. but they last year's and you don't need to buy any other mods as the DNA and Yi-hi chips are unrivalled.

I'll be looking in the sales for a G-class or DNA 250.
Another thing this year's been another with too many bloody Aio's and disposables.

Pricey that £80.
Next mod I buy will be a DNA or Yi-hi expensive yes. but they last year's and you don't need to buy any other mods as the DNA and Yi-hi chips are unrivalled.

I'll be looking in the sales for a G-class or DNA 250.
Another thing this year's been another with too many bloody Aio's and disposables.
There is way too many disposables on market to buy

I like vandy vape myself.
Nice tank I've got the Kylin 1 and 2 and the 2 mini...I've got the pyro rdta 1... Revolver... I'm a bit of a fanboy
Only got it for bubble glass lol but then had a go at building it and kind of just stuck to this tank.
Also bought the geekvape Rta and uwell D2 and a fat rabbit I think it’s called

Can't have been that good because it's not in my rotation :sneaky:
Been involved in a group test of the Pioneer 1.5 for the last couple of weeks so not used much else.
Clones are hit and miss.

Don't know if they are still going but sxk I think they were called used to do quality clones.

Only got it for bubble glass lol but then had a go at building it and kind of just stuck to this tank.
Also bought the geekvape Rta and uwell D2 and a fat rabbit I think it’s called
The fat rabbit is hellvape isn't it I remember the dead rabbit from years ago.

Back