Vapour Blasting

steptoe

VIP Member
Anyone able to recommend a good vapour blaster in or around Manchester area, UK.
Got a motorcycle frame, swingarm, crankcases etc I want to get blasted.

Many thanks.

Had sons civic type r rocker cover done at a place in newark before i did the wrinkle spray job on it.
Made a banging job of it too and ive never seen aluminium look so damn clean.
Even got to see some abrasion level samples before they started so you could see what the finish would be like

Had sons civic type r rocker cover done at a place in newark before i did the wrinkle spray job on it.
Made a banging job of it too and ive never seen aluminium look so damn clean.
Even got to see some abrasion level samples before they started so you could see what the finish would be like
its amazing the way it brings aluminium back up
Ive found a couple of places not too far from me, will pay them a visit
if they can do a good job on the chassis and swingarm then I'll let them loose on the crankcases and other stuff

its amazing the way it brings aluminium back up
Ive found a couple of places not too far from me, will pay them a visit
if they can do a good job on the chassis and swingarm then I'll let them loose on the crankcases and other stuff
Been trying to find receipt for the rocker but i dont know what son has done with it hes got folders everywhere with service work etc but if memory serves me right i think it was £35 which i didnt think was too bad for the quality of finish they made and lad saved about £150 compared to a new one from Tegiwa

Been trying to find receipt for the rocker but i dont know what son has done with it hes got folders everywhere with service work etc but if memory serves me right i think it was £35 which i didnt think was too bad for the quality of finish they made and lad saved about £150 compared to a new one from Tegiwa
Been told to expect £30_£40 for a crankcase , doesn't seem too bad tbh

Back