venton unibox

i have a venton unibox my issues are i wan't to use a wireless adaptor and i can only install the driver for it on openatv image as the openvix one won't connect to the download plugins however the autoboquetsmaker won't work on openatv it says tune failed but the tuner works as i can scan the channels using cable scan i just would prefer to use autoboquetsmaker any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I had one of those boxes to and to be honest your better off buying a new box as the processor is so slow it can't handle to much

The Venton has faulty drivers in latest OE-A images. 07 Dec 2016. You will have to use the 28 Jan 2016 drivers for it to tune. The 28 Jan 2016 drivers will work fine with oscamymod. Other cams may have issues.

Save your existing drivers just in case. (Details below)
Download the attachment,
unzip/unrar it
Transfer the linuxdvb.ko to /lib/modules/3.14.21/extra
The file must have 755 properties
Reboot the box. (not just an Enigma2 restart)

The forum wont allow a 2.2 MB zip file, so Bing it.

See here
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-a...e3e6853ac3663b0b8f3685#commitcomment-32668069

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:
Teamviewered i and installed new (old) drivers, rebooted, run ABM and it worked first time, cheers @Abu Baniaz and @Willo3092
The ymod oscam softcam didn't work, installed about 3 or 4 versions of Ymod and none would open the line, put mgcamd back on and all up and running, cheers chaps

Back