Vermin chans

skyboxf5

Apologies in the first instant all, I don't know if I'm the only one but is Virmin still working or dead?

Only recently nothing on screen even after reboots and restarts of everything and my supplier says "Vermin blocked all channels from there side"

However I re-installed the openATV 6.3 Image and installed a different softcam Mgcamd 1.45 and now there's channels on the screen but freeze every 20 seconds!

No amount of reboots and restarts will make the channels stable.

Any info/help might give me channels back :laughing:

Thank You

Box = Zgemma H2H
Image = OpenATV 6.3 (official)
Softcam = Mgcamd 1.38

Apologies in the first instant all, I don't know if I'm the only one but is Virmin still working or dead?

Only recently nothing on screen even after reboots and restarts of everything and my supplier says "Vermin blocked all channels from there side"

However I re-installed the openATV 6.3 Image and installed a different softcam Mgcamd 1.45 and now there's channels on the screen but freeze every 20 seconds!

No amount of reboots and restarts will make the channels stable.

Any info/help might give me channels back :laughing:

Thank You

Box = Zgemma H2H
Image = OpenATV 6.3 (official)
Softcam = Mgcamd 1.38
Supplier is talking rubbish and vm is running fine with the correct setup.

dont know what issues official customers are having but I've not had any issues

dont know what issues official customers are having but I've not had any issues
Thank for your input guys! I have tried contacting the supplier but guess what 'no reply' . The channels are working but a lot freezing. I've been reading the threads on here and suggestions that Oscam runs better with Cable lines!!?? Any input? Thanks

Thank for your input guys! I have tried contacting the supplier but guess what 'no reply' . The channels are working but a lot freezing. I've been reading the threads on here and suggestions that Oscam runs better with Cable lines!!?? Any input? Thanks
I use oscam, have done for long time now, you could try oscam but again it depends if your provider has fixed the oscam settings on his server.

If you're getting a lot of freezing then it could be that he is a cache server and not all of his peers have fixed their servers

Back