Vermin connection

marcus

I have a vermin connection at the mo that is running ok with sports and movies. Most of the other channels are either scrambled or unwatchable, anyone know why ? . Is it to do with location of server or something vermin are doing, all channels used to be ok , cheers.

line issue mate, where did you get your line from? wasn't ebay by any chance was it

No , techkings many moons ago and can’t fault the service, it’s weird how movies & sports are fine but rest awful ?
I would of thought if your getting prem channels then the rest would be ok, I thought it may be that codes are different for each area maybe?

No , it’s not to do with signal, no pixels at all, it’s either on , sports & movies brilliant all the time , but all other channels shite or on / off.

Yeah not to sure on your box but update provider files then do Abm scan!
Can you go in manual scan and change type of scan from predefined transponder to complete then do scan will take 25 mins then do the update provider files and do abm scan

Defo line problem then! Ask for test line and you know for sure
Test line when sports & movies are fine ? It’s weird, must be to do with what package your on codes etc or different codes / server location. IE if my server was in manchester where I am it would open all ? , it’s odd that all channels used to open off same server, maybe vermin are doing something, ie regarding sly hd going , any thoughts lads ?

Test line when sports & movies are fine ? It’s weird, must be to do with what package your on codes etc or different codes / server location. IE if my server was in manchester where I am it would open all ? , it’s odd that all channels used to open off same server, maybe vermin are doing something, ie regarding sly hd going , any thoughts lads ?
Cheers for the reply ‘s lads , will have a look at the manual scan option & let you know how I get on :-)

No updater or abm on a kv box lol,when was the box last scanned as thinking maybe the off channels have moved.Reboot router and box before scanning and as mentioned no harm in getting another test to recheck.

Back