Vermin Glitching caused by router?'

msc1

Hi all, I'm after some help if I can get it. Had a H2H for a month now, and I'm having a nightmare with glitching on the Vermin channels. I have tested a Vermin N line, and it was shocking, but it's doing it on the free to air channels too, leaving me stumped. My Sly channels work glitch free. I have tried new cables and a new splitter but no joy. Anyway, I turned my router off an bingo - the free to air channels worked perfect all of a sudden! Turning the router back on causes immediate glitching.

How does one solve this problem? Reason I replaced my old H2S was so I could get the HD channels back

Thanks for any advice or help

This is straight forward if you have both on then theres issues if you have only one on it's fine then your line itself needs tweaking it's not got enough power on it only VM can fix this unless you get a booster but they are very expensive and you still wont knowif this solves the issue.

When VM install lines to peoples houses they are set to work with what they are installing and not for people to go adding changing the install.

Hi all, I'm after some help if I can get it. Had a H2H for a month now, and I'm having a nightmare with glitching on the Vermin channels. I have tested a Vermin N line, and it was shocking, but it's doing it on the free to air channels too, leaving me stumped

Exactly the same problem that I had. My other box was glitch free but the H2H was murder on the Cable feed.

I probably would have kept the box and tried to fix the glitching but then my HDMI audio died and I returned the box and replaced it with an Edision OS Mini, now my cable channels are great. :)

I'm not telling you to replace your box BTW, the Zgemmas are smashing machines.

Thanks for the replies guys. I dont currently have a live Vermin line set up, but the free to air channels on Vermin auto bouquets glitch like crazy, whereas the Sly ones are fine ONLY when the router is turned on. Also I got a Latek splitter, which I heard are the best, but hasn't resolved it. What's the best way to configure The DNS on my superhub to combat this if any of you kind souls know?

Back