Vermin glithching / unwatchable

Rab70

Hey all.. I set up a box on a vermin line using a ZGemma H2s.. Things worked more or less fine for a few months but recently has become unwatchable. Tried buying a new splitter & cables off ebay and things are even worse.. If I plug the cable into the back of the zgemma things are ok but as soon as I try a splitter things don't work.. (this is the splitter I bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330363155472?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT )

Can anyone help me?
Cheers.

Have you tried a lower frequency splitter? 5mhz to 1000mhz?

Suggest you request a test in the relevant section to rule out supplier issue.

I think you mean a h2h. Before you start looking at your feed first check one of the freeview channels such as bbc1 if your signal is still ok. If OK try requesting a test from another provider as it might your current provider is having issues.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Opps.. Wrong forum, meant to post in h2h.. I have h2s myself.. Could a mod move please?

Also forgot to say this is on happening Freeview channels

Have you tried connecting the feed directly into the box without the splitter and then checking the freeview channels.

Have you tried connecting the feed directly into the box without the splitter and then checking the freeview channels.

It says in his opening post that he has... I would say try another splitter.

Back