Vermin Media HD still working?

Yellow!99

Is Vermin Media HD cable still working, not sure but I think I read somewhere that VM were putting a stop to the Vermin Boxes starting in Leicester?

Lol well noticed mate! And FTA too. Odd! They'll be away by tomorrow no doubt.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

i think they do the fta when they are swapping channels over so the legit vm dont lose service, so prob rest of those not gone will be

mine is back on 2 but i got a message on screen saying i will not be able to receive hd chanels any mor on this box which is zaegnna 2h2 dose any one know if all of these trpe of box are affected ?

there is no message on screen and Golf and Arena are dark again.
All boxes are affected because Virgin have pulled the plug, it's nothing to do with the box, line, provider or anything else

when mine came on tonight it did show message say i couldn't receive hd channels on this box
so that started me thinking there must be some boxes out the that can get around this problem

i would like hd channels on sports
iptv is not as good
so whats my option with out geting riped off by sly and vermin
is it eurosat and do you get hd sports . ?
thank you
david

This is weird, apparently my brother in law watched Main event in HD yesterday! Just asked him.now and he said we would check again when gets home from gym. I don't believe it but he was adamant. He is in 41060 Manchester, same as me

This is weird, apparently my brother in law watched Main event in HD yesterday! Just asked him.now and he said we would check again when gets home from gym. I don't believe it but he was adamant. He is in 41060 Manchester, same as me
I am on 41060. just checked now at 3:20pm sunday 4th march. main event hd is not working. as i scrolled through the first channel to work was news hd and mix hd. these are the only hd ones to work. all sd channels work, and all hd channels away from sports work.

also, whilst trying to watch the snooker final on eurosport1 hd this channel is having patches of freezing which is annoying. before i start ranting to my server provider i decided to watch eurosport 2 hd for a bit and its perfect, so im suspecting the freezing issues may be from vermins end and not my server provider. ive resorted to watching snooker in sd.

can anyone else confirm this eurosport issue or is it just me?

I am on 41060. just checked now at 3:20pm sunday 4th march. main event hd is not working. as i scrolled through the first channel to work was news hd and mix hd. these are the only hd ones to work. all sd channels work, and all hd channels away from sports work.

also, whilst trying to watch the snooker final on eurosport1 hd this channel is having patches of freezing which is annoying. before i start ranting to my server provider i decided to watch eurosport 2 hd for a bit and its perfect, so im suspecting the freezing issues may be from vermins end and not my server provider. ive resorted to watching snooker in sd.

ES1HD working perfect here

Yeah, he must have been dreaming it or is sd is decent and is eyesight is bad

I'm in 41060
Eurosport 1HD takes a while to clear and glitches, E2HD is fine.

Back