Vhannibal auto settings

cactikid

VIP Member
Openvix on latest image 6.0.01 and now i see it has now ceased working as not python 3.

So what are others using for multisat as only using 19 13 and terrestrial as lost touch with other things around.

Openvix on latest image 6.0.01 and now i see it has now ceased working as not python 3.

So what are others using for multisat as only using 19 13 and terrestrial as lost touch with other things around.
Why not just manually install the Vhannibals setting you already use and like.

Other than that auto bouquets maker.

But if not supported would it bring issues with crashes etc a bit like skins that have issues and box does not like it.

I liked the way it would auto update before.

We are talking about a channel list been transferred from your PC to your e2 box via a channel editor.

There is nothing to not be supported its not a plugin its a channel list . I worry about you sometimes pal.

[I worry about you sometimes pal.]

We worry about him all the time not just sometimes.:unsure:
Will be even more worried if he goes volcano spotting during xmas jollys. :smiley:

Last edited:
We are talking about a channel list been transferred from your PC to your e2 box via a channel editor.

There is nothing to not be supported its not a plugin its a channel list . I worry about you sometimes pal.
Lost the plot long ago as it must have been 10 or 15 years since i last used dreambox but it was the auto update i liked in Vhannibal and not needing to upload lists every month or so.

One box is on an older image and needs to be setup from scratch again .

I dont like changes like using a vcr for recordings and a bendy shelf with videos.

One box is on an older image and needs to be setup from scratch again .

I dont like changes like using a vcr for recordings and a bendy shelf with videos.
the amount of time you have taken thinking about it you could have flashed it.

When you get how you want it do a complete image back up then next time it cocks up you are up and running again in 10 mins.

I did and have done backups and settings restored and gone downhill from there as i have to do from scratch and not go back to an earlier one.

Think i might add an sdd inside as i keep on seeing spinning vix symbol and external hdd spinning up.

Talking about older box, l have a TM-twin-oe in the junk room that has only been out of the box a couple of times in 5 yrs to be updated.

I did and have done backups and settings restored and gone downhill from there as i have to do from scratch and not go back to an earlier one.

Think i might add an sdd inside as i keep on seeing spinning vix symbol and external hdd spinning up.
Youll see the spinning Vix logo with an internal HDD as well when it wants to use the HDD. Not even a swap file helps with it.

Back