Video message from santa. Your kids will love this!

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
http://magicsanta.ca/

santa.gif

Just enter your child / children / or someone you know details. You can either watch it instantly after entering the details or send a email with a link to the personal message.

Your child will then receive a personalized video message from Santa Claus.

I would advise you to upload a photo when asked of your child, it makes for a more believable video message. :cheesy grin:

Updated with new url address and new homepage picture.

When it's on-line this is excellent, when you upload your child's photo and fill in the details Santa says your child's name, he even opens a book with your child's photo in it, you should of seen the kids faces last year when I showed them this. It will probably come online on the first of December.

AH H I have just done this for my friends 2 little girls and it is excellent, thanks again would love to be there to see there little faces watching these :grin:

Last edited:
just mocked one up, this is deadly buzz, passed onto lots of people who are parents.:happy:

Thanks HT

That time of year again folks :happy:,

1st post updated with new address and new image of there homepage.

Your kids, grandchildren etc.. will really love this.

^^BUMP^^

CLICK HERE

Magic Santa - Sympatico.ca

Just enter your child / children / or someone you know details. You can either watch it instantly after entering the details or send a email with a link to the personal message.

Your child will then receive a personalized video message from Santa Claus.

I would advise you to upload a photo when asked of your child, it makes for a more believable video message. :cheesy grin:

Updated with new url address and new homepage picture.

this internet page wont open for me says its out of date.
help. ok sorry sorted now.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for this HT, the kids absolutely loved it. As you said, the look on their faces says it all.

lol my son did something similar up until a few yrs ago - hes 17 now.mine was emailsanta.com - lots of activities on there too

Thanks HiTeck.Sent this link to my Daughter last year,just got phone from her again.Sent her on link
Again.Brilliant for the kids.Thanks again(y)

Back