Vidio Indonesia

RyeSp18

For anyone with Vidio Indonesia - especially those watching the Palace game tonight, can you test to see how many devices can stream simultaneously?

According to their terms it should be 1, but I’ve been hearing some saying they’re able to stream on another without being kicked off! Thanks.

Just for you ;-) , I turned it on my android tv and then later at the same time on my mobile. Worked simultaneously on both. Not sure how many devices you're meant to stream too, but that's just worked for me (with ControlD). On a separate point, Vidio was in English and the quality seemed a little better to me then Paramount MX (stream quality).

Just for you ;-) , I turned it on my android tv and then later at the same time on my mobile. Worked simultaneously on both. Not sure how many devices you're meant to stream too, but that's just worked for me (with ControlD). On a separate point, Vidio was in English and the quality seemed a little better to me then Paramount MX (stream quality).
Thanks for testing that! It’s a great help. Vidio sounds very promising I must say. I think in their terms for the Diamond package (for EPL) it says one device allowed, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Unless there’s a delay before they kick one device.

How long did you stream for with both devices running at the same time?

Thanks for testing that! It’s a great help. Vidio sounds very promising I must say. I think in their terms for the Diamond package (for EPL) it says one device allowed, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Unless there’s a delay before they kick one device.

How long did you stream for with both devices running at the same time?
I had the Android TV running for a while (20 mins) then saw you message and turned it on at the same time on my iphone at the same time, and had that running for 5 or so mins.

Oh - i'm being stupid, i've just remembered that i messaged Vidio's customer support a few weeks ago to ask how many screens i could simultaneously watch EFL on, and they said 2 screens.
Here's their reply:
>>>Dapat diinformasikan untuk mengakses tayangan EPL bisa melalui maksimal 2 perangkat secara bersamaan.
[google translate]: Please be informed that accessing EPL shows can be through a maximum of 2 devices simultaneously.

I had the Android TV running for a while (20 mins) then saw you message and turned it on at the same time on my iphone at the same time, and had that running for 5 or so mins.

Oh - i'm being stupid, i've just remembered that i messaged Vidio's customer support a few weeks ago to ask how many screens i could simultaneously watch EFL on, and they said 2 screens.
Here's their reply:
>>>Dapat diinformasikan untuk mengakses tayangan EPL bisa melalui maksimal 2 perangkat secara bersamaan.
[google translate]: Please be informed that accessing EPL shows can be through a maximum of 2 devices simultaneously.
That’s awesome! Thanks for letting me know. That makes the service even better value.

Is it the Diamond package that's required here? How much are people paying for this? Cheers 👍
Yep diamond is needed for Premier League. You can subscribe just through the app on your phone/tablet while connected to Indonesia VPN/DNS. It was around £30 for the year but is now £40, or around £5 a month.

There’s various packages you can get including mobile only which are cheaper.

Yep diamond is needed for Premier League. You can subscribe just through the app on your phone/tablet while connected to Indonesia VPN/DNS. It was around £30 for the year but is now £40, or around £5 a month.

There’s various packages you can get including mobile only which are cheaper.
Nice one mate, cheers 👍
Anyone using SurfShark with Vidio?

It can go on both Firestick and android tv (and phone and tablet). Picture quality can be set on screen. Not sure about frame rate. All English commentary with English studio host on main game. Studio bit sounds a bit low tech but matches are the same as other services.

Been using Setanata via Moldoa and its a great service but the no English commentary for the PL games is a big minus. Must check out Vidio. I take it theres not as many games from other europan league on Vidio, cant seem to find what liciences they have..

It can go on both Firestick and android tv (and phone and tablet). Picture quality can be set on screen. Not sure about frame rate. All English commentary with English studio host on main game. Studio bit sounds a bit low tech but matches are the same as other services.
Thank you

How do i get the app for android tv?

How do i get the app for android tv?
The app is on the Google Play Store. I am not sure about Firestick. I have a working version on my Firestick but it is asking for an update, I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the Amazon version which is annoying!

The app is on the Google Play Store. I am not sure about Firestick. I have a working version on my Firestick but it is asking for an update, I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the Amazon version which is annoying!
I haven't got an adroid device :/ , how did you pay for it i tried to pay using a card there but it failed?

Back