Vidio

I've got this app working fine on my fire stick, but on my android phone the app (different version) looks like it's geo blocked. I'm using Nord VPN on both the fire stick and the phone - so that rules out the VPN. Has anyone got it working on a phone? It was working at the end of last season

I've got this app working fine on my fire stick, but on my android phone the app (different version) looks like it's geo blocked. I'm using Nord VPN on both the fire stick and the phone - so that rules out the VPN. Has anyone got it working on a phone? It was working at the end of last season
I take it you have the official app on your phone?? If yes then can also try going into airplane mode and use then see if it's picking up your location..sorry I don't use vidio but worth a try.

Did anyone manage to pay with apple pay?

The google play option only gives me the tablet/cell phones subs. The full package “is not included in my playstore”

I renewed this year with Apple Pay, it was under my subscriptions on apple, not sure how I subscribed last year, I think I downloaded the app with vpn and used Apple Pay double click to pay

Yes I couldn’t find a way to pay with Apple Pay. Revolut also wouldn’t work, it just failed the transaction.

Funnily enough though I was able to sign up to Peacock USA really easily with my Revolut. No questions asked.

I believe that you need to change your Apple Id to Indonesia (probably better to use a secondary email address). Following that, you should be able to pay with Apple pay. I have not tried to pay yet, but got successfully up to this point 🤓

I just signed up for the monthly sub on iPhone and had no issues at all. Payed with ApplePay in my local currency as any other AppStore purchase. I used controlD, set to Indonesia. No problems.

I just signed up for the monthly sub on iPhone and had no issues at all. Payed with ApplePay in my local currency as any other AppStore purchase. I used controlD, set to Indonesia. No problems.
Cheers, was that the mobile/tablet only plan as I’ve just realised this is the only one that brings up the Apple subscription. The Platinum plan doesn’t appear to work.

Cheers, was that the mobile/tablet only plan as I’ve just realised this is the only one that brings up the Apple subscription. The Platinum plan doesn’t appear to work.
Yes that might be it then, I think it was the «small screen» plan, not sure it it’s possible to upgrade later from the website or not. Would I need a different plan to use Apple TV, do you know?

Back