Viewing issues

bigian99

Hi,

My supplier has just change to xtream editor following the recent take down, channels we’re working initially wed night but now I’m getting FAILURE on the EPG title line. I have debugged everything and cleared caches overnight but still not working. My supplier has advised that all is ok on his side and there is nothing else he can do. I’m running a MAG 250 box with fibre broadband with plus net, all was working fine before the take down.
Has anyone got any suggestions?
Thanks
FDABF4D4-BA3A-4A8E-8C78-FAFA7709AC20.jpeg

Xtream editor is a plugin for zgemma not a panel provider as far as I'm aware mate have you tried reloading portal if you go on youtube there is a video where you can change portal to siptv tell him to upload your m3u onto their website with your mac address to mag box and send it that way

I’ve reloaded the portal, cleared cache on router and box, checked the firewall on the router to make its not being blocked. I though mag could be used on xtream editor as settings are on their website, I will email him again to see what he says

Thanks

No response from my supplier, so no further forward with this issue

Hi bigian,
Im having same problem as well mate.
Provider said they have a new panel and change over to xtreme editor. They said it would be unstable for a while but in fairness quite alot of the time im getting failure on nearly all channels esp sports.
Contacted them and just said we told you it would be unstable. Been with them for quite a while and were very good.

Attachments

• 20190919_165228.jpg
    20190919_165228.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 10
Could be internet at your end unplug box and router plug router bk in wait till router up n running properly then turn mag box on and try again

Could be internet at your end unplug box and router plug router bk in wait till router up n running properly then turn mag box on and try again

Yeah did that unplugged it when i went to work left it off for the day to clear cache and what not.
Today it seems little better because the channels would come on then go off. Sometimes stay on for 20 min other times couple seconds but today seem good so far. Just dont have a lot of the sports today. Were working yesterday

Back