VIP Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still won't be VIP when you get bumped....just a member.

LOL!! I kid.....I kid....!!

Serious note....i nominate you to be moved to VIP status.

ahh man, i get picked last at everything... first dodgeball in gym now this! why does it alyways happen to the insanely beyond human ability cool guys? why!?

Said cool guys get picked after techy geek guys.....unless you have that rare atletic geeky type.....then you always get first pickings.

give it time homesick regardless of what "status" we are on in tk as you can see its a very friendly site(y)

give it time homesick regardless of what "status" we are on in tk as you can see its a very friendly site(y)

i know the smoking baby gave it away! lol i am j/k i am not worried about my status, just curious!

Rtm, that stick i poked you with earlier obviously wasn't sharp enough.

Stop slagging people about their status.

Rtm, that stick i poked you with earlier obviously wasn't sharp enough.

Stop slagging people about their status.

That stick scratched that itch that had been driving me crazy......forgot to thank you for it.

Slagging.....sorry, not familiar with that expression. If it means praising, then I guess I won't.:spy:

Gotta look at my irish to english translation later.

Eva has answered more than once the original posted question. No matter the status everyone here is able to contribute in their own way. There is no reason for anyone to feel lesser based on the title beside their name. This site is one of the most friendly that I have ever been a part of and lets keep it that way. :grin: :closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back