Virgin extra box

jon_efc

Morning. I have done searches and can't seem to find the answer.

In the past friends have used the zgemma boxes to get lines for vm etc. Obviously I know about all this.

However.. I have just got a stonking deal with business giga1 broadband including all channels.

What I am looking for is a way to buy a third party 2nd box and get all the channels. Without doing 3rd party lines etc. As I already have the full channels.

Thanks in advance

ok well virgin is no longer availble via zgemma boxes.
and the only way you can officially connect to virgin is by getting a box from them. you can't buy third party boxes to officially get channels.

Can you buy second hand boxes or anything? Is there literally no way to run a second box without paying virgin

Morning. I have done searches and can't seem to find the answer.

In the past friends have used the zgemma boxes to get lines for vm etc. Obviously I know about all this.

However.. I have just got a stonking deal with business giga1 broadband including all channels.

What I am looking for is a way to buy a third party 2nd box and get all the channels. Without doing 3rd party lines etc. As I already have the full channels.

Thanks in advance
I have seen a legit red Virgin Card (credit card size) inserted in the front slot of a Zgemma box. Not sure if that still works.

What about using Virgin Go. You will get all the channels you pay for and it can be put on the other tv's in the house. I know that it is supposed to work on phones but I have it working on a Nvidia shield. Its not as nice as a box but it works.

Back