Virgin Media Hub & vpn

dargan

Hi I cannot seem to connect to a vpn server on my zgemma h2s
I am using digibitvpn on the xe vpn setup plugin, when i try to connect i lose the connection to the internet.
My isp is virgin media, if anyone can help thank you

have you tried to activate the vpn on your pc via the app, this may help narrow down the issues. if it connects using the app then its the settings in the zgemma.

Make sure all the web safe settings are of and ipflooding is deactiveted.

hi there, took me a while to get digibit vpn working, but managed after contacting digibit, after a few replies, the reply below worked for me, im using zgemma h2h and virgin superhub 3, Steve.

I am running a superhub3 myself buddy - Very strang, Although i have seen this recently so have a quick fix for you to test.

Press Menu setup system network device setup adapter settings turn DHCP to no green to save goto name servers press green to add.
In first nameserver put
In second put
Then press green to save wait for network to activate and for clock to count down
Exit out to TV press menu standby restart press ok on restart

Regards,
Matt
Founder of DigibitUK & DigibitVPN

hi there, took me a while to get digibit vpn working, but managed after contacting digibit, after a few replies, the reply below worked for me, im using zgemma h2h and virgin superhub 3, Steve.

I am running a superhub3 myself buddy - Very strang, Although i have seen this recently so have a quick fix for you to test.

Press Menu setup system network device setup adapter settings turn DHCP to no green to save goto name servers press green to add.
In first nameserver put
In second put
Then press green to save wait for network to activate and for clock to count down
Exit out to TV press menu standby restart press ok on restart

Regards,
Matt
Founder of DigibitUK & DigibitVPN
Old Post but worked a treat for a friend thank you

Back