Virgin Media to double the speed of customer broadband

mine is around March/April Linny - cant find the price for BB only on VM site - looking for 30mb package

Update:
Code:
http://shop.virginmedia.com/broadband/up-to-30mb.html

£28.50 a month without the phone line.

hi guys did anyone get the upgrade yet? mine was due April/July
Rang them this morning as i was getting like 25-30 a lovely guy Aftab sorted it out for me
They had not boosted my signal but he did everything for me and i am now getting upto 55 :) and over 20 on my iphone.

A pain having to make the call but worth it!
Just did another one to share

okok!! best not dislike lol! :p

but you pay for 100 i take it lol! that is meant to be upgraded to 120 so i hear

i got mine done over the phone as well Linny - forked out £20 for the superhub now im on 30mb and happy with the speed - first day the hub was causing probs but rang up and via remote desktop the technician sorted it for me :)

No I paid for 50 and after ringing them a month back they upped it over the phone :) but yeah you are right 100 is going to 120.

why anyone would need 120mb is beyond me - flaming ludicrous! lol

HT you can stop posting your speed - driving me nuts - i may just have to pull your cable from Manchester to my house lol

why is it others seem to get a better deal. My neighbour was peed so he rang them and for the inconvenience they are taking £5 off his bill and upping his phone service :( i am on highest of everytngi now excelt the 100 bb which i really dont need so dont see the point in paying extra!

why is it others seem to get a better deal. My neighbour was peed so he rang them and for the inconvenience they are taking £5 off his bill and upping his phone service :( i am on highest of everytngi now excelt the 100 bb which i really dont need so dont see the point in paying extra!

maybe they are due another incoming call from Linny :)

yh maybe in a couple of months when i wanna upgrade to another tivo box lol! we still got the old silver box in 1 room and they dont do the V+ HD box any more or so i been told its just vHD no +

The upgrade of the broadband in my area has been significantly delayed. They were due to upgrade my area sometime last month but its now delayed to Dec 2012 - March 2013.

Back