Virmin business BB but no tv.

Hi guys,

New to cable side. Just moved to the cable area. I am looking to get VM Bus BB with 350 download but not getting any tv.

Can I hook my box and get TV channels using the same connection by using a splitter?

Currently, I have an active line as I got a new connection but have since cancelled within cooling period. The reason for cancellation was business deal was better and was mis sold on tv package .

Ps : the business line will at residential property.

grog68

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
yes, there are many off us on here that do just that, have VM BB and use a splitter to connect to their box.

grog68

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
ah I missed the business bit, I know it works on residential, I assume business it the same but could be wrong

Yes, the business team told me they dont provide tv. But I am hoping , it should still carry the tv signal. May be someone here has some experience of business connection?

Worst case, if it does not, then my current tv line will still be active for sometime or they disconnect from the cabinet straight away?

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
The channels are carried by the same cable that carries broadband, they can't stop it unless they completely disconnect it