VM 100Mb Fibre - £19 per month

Problem is there's always deals, works for some not for others? in this case your Brother taking the hit. ask him to get in touch with vm and ask for free speedboost upgrade if he can? they might give him 200mb for what he's paying?

I don't by into all these deals, discounts etc tbh mate these corps spout. As low prices they advertise is just to entice customers. Still such corps make huge profits.

He did but said to him 200mb will be £38. Told him to tell them to shove it.

No company is there to help you. Only when it suits them and their greedy pockets.

just took them up on their offer, basically £25 p/m,first month and second month paye for in first payment then a £75 credit added to your account, so month 3 4 and 5 are free then back to £25 for the remainder, make sure it gets cancelled in month 11 or will be charged £47 in month 13+

still got a 9 month contract with talktalk, they want £130 to cancel early.

cheers willo

just took them up on their offer, basically £25 p/m,first month and second month paye for in first payment then a £75 credit added to your account, so month 3 4 and 5 are free then back to £25 for the remainder, make sure it gets cancelled in month 11 or will be charged £47 in month 13+

still got a 9 month contract with talktalk, they want £130 to cancel early.

cheers willo
Make the order then phone VM to cancel the order. I ended up getting around £100 credit from them to cancel bt. Worth a shot and see what happens.

I think my VM contract is up so I need to look at getting another deal. Currently paying £43.74 a month for internet only.

Make the order then phone VM to cancel the order. I ended up getting around £100 credit from them to cancel bt. Worth a shot and see what happens.

I think my VM contract is up so I need to look at getting another deal. Currently paying £43.74 a month for internet only.
ill give it a whirl on Monday it I don't get nothing I might as well keep them both, ones a openreach line and the other Is a cable line just need to find out what splitter I need now so I can connect to my h7 and internet at same time

I pay £36 for internet and basic package with a box upstairs Also only just got this deal as told them was leaving!

Ffs offer on my account

VIVID 350 fibre broadband + Player TV + Talk Weekends £44 pm for 12 months then £66.00

It even has a £65.00 activation fee.

I only use internet no need for landline, only people that used to call me on landline was debt collectors and PPI or insurance nonsense lol. Definitely no need for TV :laughing:. Think I need to talk to retentions.

I phoned them and said only want broadband as like you I no need for landline I haven’t ever had one in, in 5 years! He said broadband was 41 pound on its own. So I said I’m leaving then, as soon as I said that he said going to have a word with my manager lol was on hold for a minute! Next thing kept my box upstairs broadband landline basic package £36 due to being loyal customer!

Back