VM ABM Eurosport hd has replaced sd

maldred

ABM over the last few weeks has phased out Eurosport SD 1 and 2. Which is annoying because hd doesn't clear anymore. SD versions still work perfectly. Does anyone know how I can swap them back instead of having to go through all scanned channels to find it? I can move it into my all channels bouquet but as soon as abm rescans they're gone again

Not really sure tbh. I've turn off the swap sd for hd in ABM with no difference. They are there and working just not in my normal bouquets which is annoying but I can live with it.

Maybe VM UK users can confirm there's is the same or it's my setup.

If you update the ABM file and then perform an ABM scan, the swaps should be as per official list.

It will undo any manual changes you make.

Anyone know any updates on about the sports hd channels i still currently get bt sports hd sky mix hd sky sports news hd and sky football hd and movies etc. But is there chance of getting other sky sports channels back or are they long gone now ???

Anyone know any updates on about the sports hd channels i still currently get bt sports hd sky mix hd sky sports news hd and sky football hd and movies etc. But is there chance of getting other sky sports channels back or are they long gone now ???

They were switched off on August 1st and haven't been seen since
No, they're not coming back

Back