vm bouquets setup !

Dilzz

Hi , i have finaly managed to install flash my zgemma star h2 box with woosbuild 7 after having issues with it. then i had a problem installing my ccam line using dream box or file zila but its woking now.

i am now having a problem setting up vm auto bouquets as all i get is two boxes marked h and uknown. i have disbaled tuner a and enabled tuner b for cable , selected the required details and generator auto bouquets and auto scan. i have pre set sly bouquets which i deleted but no vm bouquets are created. any help would mostly be appreciated.

Thanks

Check you have the correct net I’d.
Check your cable input connection and wires.
Post a screen shot of your abm config setup.

Loads of things are changed now on vm cable as from may things got shuffled around and abm and bouquets may not work until new info is posted.
I said before every now and again things move that gives us issues,a rescan will replace your all list and use that for the moment until fix is posted.

I didn’t think the virgin abm was affected by the Sky changes. He’s having problems with the virgin side.

yes mate I am having problems with creating bouquets for virgin side , not sure where I am going wrong.

got to autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then run a scan

Hi , first of all thank you to u all for all your help much appreciated.

When i got to autobouquetsmaker , i dont find no update section but i do see a updated scheduled. I tried NIT scan but found no channels so i tried automatic scan which has found 50 channels at 8% so far.

I still have standed sky bouquets already already that came with wb7 , should i delete these.

Thanks

Hi , first of all thank you to u all for all your help much appreciated.

When i got to autobouquetsmaker , i dont find no update section but i do see a updated scheduled. I tried NIT scan but found no channels so i tried automatic scan which has found 50 channels at 8% so far.

I still have standed sky bouquets already already that came with wb7 , should i delete these.

Thanks

You said in your first post you had already deleted the sky bouquets?
if not, just delete them as sky's not being used so they aren't needed

Back