VM CCcam dead now?

I just got a VM connection into the new house and have basic TV and broadband with them. Thought I'd grab a cable box (Octagon SF8008) and put a C line on it for VM channels, but I'm discovering that none are working now?? Is that it then? Is there no VM UK CCcam (or Oscam) working now? Did I just waste £100 on a new box ‍♂️?

I just got a VM connection into the new house and have basic TV and broadband with them. Thought I'd grab a cable box (Octagon SF8008) and put a C line on it for VM channels, but I'm discovering that none are working now?? Is that it then? Is there no VM UK CCcam (or Oscam) working now? Did I just waste £100 on a new box ‍♂?
wellcome to the waiting game.

I just got a VM connection into the new house and have basic TV and broadband with them. Thought I'd grab a cable box (Octagon SF8008) and put a C line on it for VM channels, but I'm discovering that none are working now?? Is that it then? Is there no VM UK CCcam (or Oscam) working now? Did I just waste £100 on a new box ‍♂?
You can always request a test line from off the forum some providers have the fix some don't local cards seem to be fixed cache servers still waiting

Just go into folder /var/keys and if its not there create a file called cccamd.list and enter your c line in there then use the Mgcamd 1.45 softcam. This is the simplest/easiest way rather than having to set up oscam. This inly works up to Cccam version 2.1.1 which most multics servers are using.

Also make sure in the mg_cfg the G value is 33 under the network mode.

# network mode, use summ for several clients
G: { 33 }

Sadly seems to be the case just now.

This is not completely true, there still working and will get back to the same as before in time. This is why you pay a premium for locals but how long this lasts no one knows. You either bite the bullet and opt for a locals provider and within months it could all be gone even with local cards. Or you can sort yourself with a cache provider who will have around 80/90% channels working at the moment and you'll pay less, as said at the start it will get back to being the way it was before. Either way whether cache or locals if the move is on by VM it won't matter as it will all be dark(n)

Or you could just bite the bullet and use your box for IPTV instead. In my opinion there's 2 great OpenATV IPTV plugins

Jedi - This is good because you can select which bouquets you want to use from your provider

Xstreamity - Looks like XCIPTV andoid player and you can choose which categories you want to display ie Live (TV), VOD, Series, Catchup.

Back