vm guide hi

chazb53

Hi all could anyone point me in the right direction for a full set up guide for h1 to vm thanks in advance

Hi all could anyone point me in the right direction for a full set up guide for h1 to vm thanks in advance

click on this Andy Mc Open ATV-6.0 and follow the install guide and your sorted, youll need a vm line for this to work as well

Thanks for the quick reply will give it try

Very easy to do, just download the link and extract the file, you will have a Zgemma folder. Add this to a formatted to fat 32 usb stick and place it in the back usb slot with the box powered down. Once inserted power up from the back and it should flash, if not power off and hold the power on button in on the front of the box and then power up, let go of the front button when it says flash. Add your line at the end and your sorted

Last edited by a moderator:
Very easy to do, just download the link and extract the file, you will have a Zgemma folder. Add this to a formatted to fat 32 usb stick and place it in the back usb slot with the box powered down. Once inserted power up from the back and it should flash, if not power off and hold the power on button in on the front of the box and then power up, let go of the front button when it says flash. Add your line at the end and your sorted

i goto the download Andy Mc Open ATV-6.0 from the above link and you say extract the file,
but there's more then one? i clck it it takes me to dropbox i then get this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ucc3q7mxkwdiue2/AABFS4RnX6LPIPP_mopBmC_Ua?dl=0
i click zgemma file i then get sh1 file i click that i then get 5 other files i thought it was just 1 zip file

and you say add your line at the end how do i do this?
and what's the easy way of making a full backup of my box when its all setup?

i goto the download Andy Mc Open ATV-6.0 from the above link and you say extract the file,
but there's more then one? i clck it it takes me to dropbox i then get this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ucc3q7mxkwdiue2/AABFS4RnX6LPIPP_mopBmC_Ua?dl=0
i click zgemma file i then get sh1 file i click that i then get 5 other files i thought it was just 1 zip file

and you say add your line at the end how do i do this?
and what's the easy way of making a full backup of my box when its all setup?

don't open the Zgemma file with 5 files inside, you just add the zgemma file to the usb and then flash, if you have a line to clear premium channels ftp the connection to the correct file in keys

don't open the Zgemma file with 5 files inside, you just add the zgemma file to the usb and then flash, if you have a line to clear premium channels ftp the connection to the correct file in keys

i cant just add the zgemma file to the usb i cant even download it
thats why i said i have to click the zgemma file i then i see 5 files inside i then download each of the 5 files

yes you can as I have

yes you can, when you click on the download icon, you will then see three files, on the top right of the page there is a download option which will let you save as a rar file to your desktop, which you will. Now right click on the rar file and ok on extract here and a Zgemma folder will appear on your desktop

i download it and couldn't get it to work for me so i went back to my old vix image

Last edited:
Back