Vm hub 4

I found the Hub 3 fine. However, I know alot complain about it. Probably always best to use your own router regardless as the Hub is so restricted anyway.

whenever ive rang vm ive explained how they expect the hub 3 to be fit for all configurations is beyond me.
my house is a 4bed semi extended so its not realistic to expect the provided equipment to distribute the wifi across the full house as sq footage is far higher than say a 2 up 2 down.

annoyin that ive had to pay 160.00 for the router but sometimes it is jus less stress.

Fecking down again this morning hmm bill discount phone call on its way yet again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201019-100831.png
    Screenshot_20201019-100831.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 12
Ye VM hubs not great. Perfect for wired connection. But wifi can be hit and miss at times with signal quality and stength it different areas of house.

But tbh for me dont use phone or ipad around house for streaming or downloadinh that much at all so no big problem for me lol.

received my asus router ac86u (2900) and gotta say wow.. it is awesome. really impressed. should have put my hub3 in modem mode years ago

received my asus router ac86u (2900) and gotta say wow.. it is awesome. really impressed. should have put my hub3 in modem mode years ago
i bought the same router over a week ago i should have done this years ago the SH3 are crap for wifi..

Just got an email from VM offering me to upgrade to Superhub 4 for free. Those on this router it doesnt affect IPTV, Apps or then use of VPN and Smart DNS? Dont want to make change and regret it..

Personally would stick to one you have mate. Don't fix what ain't broke I say.

Hub 3 ain't the best for me. But wired connection is fine and for most part WiFi around the house works fine also.

So I wouldn't change if they offered me it or go to third party router.

Back