Cable Vm line fix

Well finally got my sky line changed from mgcamb to now use as oscam-emu which my vm sub was on. So I didn’t have to keep changing cams to change channel! but now my vm sub has gone missing? Tried everything. Is it even possible to have both lines on at the same time? Need my vm line back on if anyone can help? Thankyou. Having a nightmare with it all. Zgemma H7c, woosh, 6.4.

Well finally got my sky line changed from mgcamb to now use as oscam-emu which my vm sub was on. So I didn’t have to keep changing cams to change channel! but now my vm sub has gone missing? Tried everything. Is it even possible to have both lines on at the same time? Need my vm line back on if anyone can help? Thankyou. Having a nightmare with it all. Zgemma H7c, woosh, 6.4.
Have you spoken to your provider?
Cache servers are still off temporarily
Local cards servers are mostly on

your lines should run on oscam/mgcam sat/vm combo no problem

Have you spoken to your provider?
Cache servers are still off temporarily
Local cards servers are mostly on
I have with the sky. & vm. Struggled for a day or 2 on my box trying to change my sky to oscam. Finally did it but just can’t find my vm providers line now! It won’t activate on box but there both on!

Sounds like when you put the oscam file on the box with your sat line in you overwrite your cable providers line which is a beginners mistake. you should have something from your cable provider witth your line in, just add that to your oscam.server file so both are in there. (back up the file on your box first so you dont lose your sat line)

your lines should run on oscam/mgcam sat/vm combo no problem
Can’t run the vm on mgcamb! It’s a h7c & only gets 1.38 not 1.45. So got the sat changed to oscam & now vm gone! So frustrating? Can’t do it myself. Tried both lines in etc/tux/oscam server! Restarted both lines! Tried allsorts! Vm gone! ‍♂️

Can’t run the vm on mgcamb! It’s a h7c & only gets 1.38 not 1.45. So got the sat changed to oscam & now vm gone! So frustrating? Can’t do it myself. Tried both lines in etc/tux/oscam server! Restarted both lines! Tried allsorts! Vm gone! ‍♂

what can't you do yourself?

Back