vm line not working after re-install.

dougy b

hi lads just reloaded openatv 6.2 reloaded my vm line now I have no hd channels and I have nothing working from channel 5 onwards give us a clue someone

Is line back in correct section and is there a cfg on box ,cam restarted.
Channels missing and not picked up on scan.
Might you have been on 6887 and moved to 6952?

reloaded openatv 6.2 reloaded my vm line now I have no hd channels
Need a little more info really: Did you flash & restore any settings or just flashed the base ATV?
If you flashed with the base ATV if doesn't come with any cams, without a cam you wont get anything other than free to air (in SD)

Is line back in correct section and is there a cfg on box ,cam restarted.
Channels missing and not picked up on scan.
Might you have been on 6887 and moved to 6952?
yes I have stopped and then restarted it I did a vm channel scan it showed 389 tv and 39 radio ,so I am at a loss I cant get my head round no hd channels will play epg is full

If you got right netid in ABM>providers, make sure the VM cables are connected to correct socket and splitters are tight, then restart softcam
yes my mate has the real deal so I plugged itinto the cable that his vermin is connected to but its the same

yes my mate has the real deal so I plugged itinto the cable that his vermin is connected to but its the same
If you cant get 1-5 the cables not connected, do you get any errors updating files or running ABM?
Have you tried a test line to rule out provider?

Back