VM price rise 2021 from March

Any part time course online. You can sign up for courses at college for free and take 2/3 years to pass them.
Tbh know few people who have had prime sub for years for free just by constantly cancelling and signing up again for the service with different email addresses and other details.

But seems a bit of headache personally.

You can save more if you want too.

Prime student is free for 6 months. Every 6 Months close your Amazon Account then re open with your Student Email again. Save yourself 3.99 a Month. Only need to do this every 6 Months. 2 Minute job.

Spotify is also a tenner a year if you go Indian route.

I tell my mate all this and he couldn't give a dam as it takes slight more effort.

View attachment 70211

View attachment 70212
Yea I had the first 6 months free so don't mind paying 3.99 to have to set it all up again lol

Tbh know few people who have had prime sub for years for free just by constantly cancelling and signing up again for the service with different email addresses and other details.

But seems a bit of headache personally.
I did that for about 18 months, used 12 different email addresses.

By the time you used up the 12 free trials, you would get a new free trail on the 1st email (1 free trial every 12 months).

After about 18 months they barred me from any free trails on any of the emails.

Couldn't sign up any new ones either for about 6 months (don't know if they blocked the address or my bank card details).

But then all of a sudden they allowed me to use the old accounts to setup free trials again.

I did that for about 18 months, used 12 different email addresses.

By the time you used up the 12 free trials, you would get a new free trail on the 1st email (1 free trial every 12 months).

After about 18 months they barred me from any free trails on any of the emails.

Couldn't sign up any new ones either for about 6 months (don't know if they blocked the address or my bank card details).

But then all of a sudden they allowed me to use the old accounts to setup free trials again.
I could not be bothered with all that hassle would rather do without :ROFLMAO:

Have you set one up recently? I haven't been able to fool them with a VPN for quite some time now.

I did mine about 9 Months back or so if I remember rightly I had a few issues with it accepting my Revolut card more than my VPN. What issues did you have with the VPN?

Spotify recognised that it wasnt actually in Manilla(Philippines) and wouldn't allow me to set up accounts.
I had to set up a PayPal account in phillipines too.
I have 4 slots free on a family plan and I cant set them up to add them to my plan.

Spotify recognised that it wasnt actually in Manilla(Philippines) and wouldn't allow me to set up accounts.

I went the Indian route (Windscribe VPN) and got a Family plan. I have a slot free if needed?

Edit: @wheelo just saw your additional information. What issue are you having when you try to add them to the plan?

Last edited:
Cantbset up the accounts, spotify sussed that I'm using a VPN and tells me I cant, which then means I cant send the invite to my plan.

Back