VM some channels gone?

Whenever I change channels and then try SS football again, its opening eventually but taking up to 1 minute at least, just did it again and it took 4 minutes to open that time.

Last edited:
If you click on the channel
press down
click red
choose a different SS Football channel

EDIT:
I also now have two SS Mix, both HD and SD and they both clear.
I could have sworn i only had HD yesterday...I think VM are changing stuff around
Gave that a go Pablo, got two SS Football HD and SS Football SD none work, also tried Grahamer67's idea of leaving them for a couple of minutes, nothing clearing

Guys all my mates Sky Sports Football HD & SD channels have been working tonight

So this may be a area problem or a provider problem try a test line to see which is the problem (y)

Mine off at the min Manchester, have done all the abm stuff config update new scan etc
I have emailed provider just waiting for response to see if it's there end
One thing I will add is I have my broadband and the minimum TV package with virgin and I had a letter recently for works being carried out in my area, so it does look like things are a foot with them at the moment, fingers crossed its just routine maintenance but the concern for me is the works were carried out last Tuesday

Vm removed the skysports channels on 1 Aug
They are permanently deleted and will not come back ever, no possibility at all.
The posts above refer to another channel that dropped off temporarily in some areas but came back after a short while

Back