VM V6 Query

darcyyy97

Hi chaps, I joined on a legit package, I have a quick query..

will the V6 box work at another address ( 3 houses down the road)

I’m a bit baffled by the encryption methods they are now using so on top of that IF it would work could they see that I was using a 2nd box at a different address?

You can get 2nd hand sly+HD boxes off ebay gumtree ect and possibly ring sly for a viewing card for it but if the houses 3 doors down(lol) has vm broadband they could get a cable box and get a cable line off here and have all channels except sports and movies that are in HD or they could get iptv

You can get 2nd hand sly+HD boxes off ebay gumtree ect and possibly ring sly for a viewing card for it but if the houses 3 doors down(lol) has vm broadband they could get a cable box and get a cable line off here and have all channels except sports and movies that are in HD or they could get iptv
That’s what I thought was still possible, say I’ve got a caravan and I want sky when I go away in it lol. Nah I’m done with the whole c/s iptv etc its too unreliable.

That’s what I thought was still possible, say I’ve got a caravan and I want sky when I go away in it lol. Nah I’m done with the whole c/s iptv etc its too unreliable.
Not possible for caravan mate for sly you could use sly go extra on phone tablet

Sky won't let you have sky HD no more you've got a sky q now if you phone them up they will not send a viewing card out sky HD

Must have changed then at one bit you could've
Yes mate I have sky my contract runs out on the 8th of may I rang them up to try and keep the box and they told me I cannot keep the box I've got to go to sky q I don't want sky q as I share a box in my girlfriend she has one in her house

Yes mate I have sky my contract runs out on the 8th of may I rang them up to try and keep the box and they told me I cannot keep the box I've got to go to sky q I don't want sky q as I share a box in my girlfriend she has one in her house
can you not just continue your sub with sky and keep what you got?

i completely disagree. i haven't used a subbed stb from any of the major providers in a long time. my home broadband is an unlimited data sim in a 4g router with external antenna, it hits around 60-80 meg on average and runs the server i use as sweet as a nut.

iptv is far from unreliable when you have the right provider and a decent setup.

i completely disagree. i haven't used a subbed stb from any of the major providers in a long time. my home broadband is an unlimited data sim in a 4g router with external antenna, it hits around 60-80 meg on average and runs the server i use as sweet as a nut.

iptv is far from unreliable when you have the right provider and a decent setup.
100% agree mate (y) (y)

Back