Vod no longer working on zgemma with xtream editor

Popadoc

Hello All,

I had been using vod on my 2 zgemma boxes via extream editor. It has been working fine for years. Ive have the same supplier and the vod still works on my tablet no problem.
All of a sudden it stopped working on both zgemma boxes. I have tried matching the service app and the gseplayer options on the xtream settings and the service app settings and still nothing. Is there a new plugin I need to download to get them to play.
Oh and all my channels play just fine.

Many thanks in advance.

Having the same trouble tried different players on xe but none seem to work iptv is fine just vod everything loads then when I select film it goes blank

Could be that it's diffent codec I know Alot of providers vod servers have been shutdown/blocked best is to speak to your provider

Have you tried disabling XEVOD but load VOD in XE. Mine works completely fine that way in Zgemma 7 and VU ultimo 4k.

Just down load xstreamity, its really good. Not 1 issue. Its like a player for just vod and series. You pop in your line details and it only shows the vod and series.

It should show in menu, plugins if installed.

If it isn't installed menu, plugins, green to install plugins then extensions

plugin extensions under x all i can see is xbmcwetter xcplugin xmodem x power xtreame editor xtream tv its just not anywhere to be seen thanks again

Im running wb infinity, I wonder do you need to update? Is there an xstreamity ipk, that you can pop on a usb and install? Or a wget file to import using putty, terminal or ftp? I had a quick google and saw a bit of chat about it.

There is another forum where the dev of xstreamity has put the ipk up for download for you to either ftp or install via USB and some have a command line to install xstreamity via putty/terminal

Back