VOD Playback IPTV

Berto

wos up people, does anyone know why I cannot rewind/pause/forward any of the movies/tv shows on my zgemma h2s iptv Wooshbuild Infinity, I get a blue X when trying to use the controls?? Also why my epg I have to frequently re-download from xtream, it’s not automatic?

You’ll need to hotkey your buttons and pretty sure a formatted memory stick in your box.

Menu > setup > usage and gui > hotkey setup > ff button on your remote > info bar > seekbar > save (green). Do the same for the rewind button on your remote.

Same for setting up the pause button just select pause playback option. Openatv 6.3 should pause without hotkey.

If your box crashes use the default skin

What are your settings for xtream editor ?

I appreciate the response mate, was watching the footy, I tried what I said but there is no seekbar option on my hot key options, my xtream editor settings are service: iptv(4097) ??

If you just hold right direction button you get the seek bar come up anyway,this is automatic on Open Atv. You may be able to use Xc lite plugin to play movie/Tv shows if you have a username and password.

If you just hold right direction button you get the seek bar come up anyway,this is automatic on
If you just hold right direction button you get the seek bar come up anyway,this is automatic on Open Atv. You may be able to use Xc lite plugin to play movie/Tv shows if you have a username and password.

When I hold the direction button it brings up the info bar, it works if I’m streaming eg from watch series in the e2iplayer but if I go to the movies/shows provided with my sub I can’t seek and a blue x comes up wid the fwd/rwd buttons, I tried to use the hot key setup but there is no option to bring up seek bar, plus I think I am on openAtv 6.0 would I have to Reflash to update or can I do this via internet/box itself?

I would do a fresh reflash of the latest Open Atv as I know it works on 6.2.

Ok. I’m not fully confident how to reflash, I tried to do it just now over the internet/box update options but it says I don’t have enough 300mb space even though there is a working usb in the back, also where would I find the latest image pls?

Ok. I’m not fully confident how to reflash, I tried to do it just now over the internet/box update options but it says I don’t have enough 300mb space even though there is a working usb in the back, also where would I find the latest image pls?
You can get the image here http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2s. Unzip it and put the Zgemma folder on a usb. Put the usb into your box and turn on.You will se usb on display and press power button on the front of box and you should see flsh and follow on screen instruction.

when playing back a recording from E2i player how do you get it to remember the last stop position so that next time you return to a partly watched film you can go straight to last position. When you are watching the films you can put a marker in, but if you exit the film it will not rmember the marker position and defaults to the beginning. So annoying=====

You can get the image here http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2s. Unzip it and put the Zgemma folder on a usb. Put the usb into your box and turn on.You will se usb on display and press power button on the front of box and you should see flsh and follow on screen instruction.
Wos up mate, I just reflashed my box on the fly to 6.1 as that was the latest one available to me, it’s installed an now my noob ass is lost haha how do I get Wooshbuild Infinity back on it and my line pls?

you have to get your laptop and enter the ip address of your box. This will bring up a site called openwebif , you should see a pic of the remote on the left hand side, page down to the "terminal" option. Click on terminal and it will bring up a black half screen, on this screen enter "root" enter , then you have to put the command for wooshbuild beginning "opkg etc etc which you can on this site or you tube. When entered press enter and wooshbuild will install infinity

you have to get your laptop and enter the ip address of your box. This will bring up a site called openwebif , you should see a pic of the remote on the left hand side, page down to the "terminal" option. Click on terminal and it will bring up a black half screen, on this screen enter "root" enter , then you have to put the command for wooshbuild beginning "opkg etc etc which you can on this site or you tube. When entered press enter and wooshbuild will install infinity

Top man, I just flashed 6.2, I now need to find my box ip and do what u said?

yeh, if for some reason terminal does not appear on the openwebif site, then go into your plug ins green button , download plug in option, extensions, and you will find the openwebif terminal plug in to download. When complete reboot and by magic the terminal option will appear in openwebif on a new start of it. This is good in atv 6.2

yeh, putty, but so much more you can do on openwebif.
Message for Berto, with atv6.2 you don't really need wooshbuild, its just another layer of code. I had it and uninstalled it , felt a bit gimmicky to no advantage of the operating system

yeh, if for some reason terminal does not appear on the openwebif site, then go into your plug ins green button , download plug in option, extensions, and you will find the openwebif terminal plug in to download. When complete reboot and by magic the terminal option will appear in openwebif on a new start of it. This is good in atv 6.2

I appreciate the help earlier man, reflashed and Wooshbuild installed. Nice 1 mate

You’ll need to hotkey your buttons and pretty sure a formatted memory stick in your box.

Menu > setup > usage and gui > hotkey setup > ff button on your remote > info bar > seekbar > save (green). Do the same for the rewind button on your remote.

Same for setting up the pause button just select pause playback option. Openatv 6.3 should pause without hotkey.

If your box crashes use the default skin

What are your settings for xtream editor ?

U mate are a don, I reflashed my box, I can now seek doing what u said, I had to change the skin, a shame that do you know why that is? And do u have to change skin yourself or can u use the sly skins? Anyway nice 1

I’ve tried it on the sky skin it always crashes but doesn’t on the vm2 hd skin, I have no idea why it happens. Maybe the skin creater can help

Back