Vod stopped working on zgemma, is there a plug in?

i cannot see the xstreamity plugin on my zgemma - I too am having the same problem finding vod on the XE VOD plugn. just a blank screen?
but I cannot find the plugin you mentioned. Could you help direct me?
I can’t find this plugin either. Can I download it from some place?

perfect - i will restart from scratch and use jedi maker

do you have any links to instructions for loading jedi - or can I just find it in the extensions plugin section and download it form here? not sure if it needs flashing via the browser? I have completely re-flashed the box and looking better.

do you have any links to instructions for loading jedi - or can I just find it in the extensions plugin section and download it form here? not sure if it needs flashing via the browser? I have completely re-flashed the box and looking better.
search forum for Jedi Maker Xtream.pdf also jedimaker should be in plugins download extensions depending on what os you are using i,e, openatv 6.4 or vix don't think it is available on older openatv 6.2.

I use jedimaker for normal live tv \ iptv bouquets you don't want thousands of things on you main screen ,but use xstreamity for vod and series both use same type of playlist file.

Back