Vodafone BB

I agree and virgin admit it themselves mate they say were over utilized I pay for 100 and was getting 2/3mb for months continually fobbed of its getting fixed next month (John from India even confirmed virgin can't handle are area demand) anyway they fixed and I now get 11/17mb haha yes it works but not like everybody else above with 70 mb and 250mb and virgin don't care...
And your post h4zm4 up to would you be happy paying for 3mb NO so just because yours works for us virgin are crap....

Anyway wortho I received a letter my bill is going up and I can leave my contract no charges before the 31st October am leaving and if my Box goes of it goes of (It worked before I joined)
Think Vodafone are doing a up £100 towards cost of leaving another provider might be worth looking into. I don't know any one on it so am keeping an eye open on here to see how people are getting along the prices are really good.
Think your box might be ok ,checked my line the other day to see if it was still alive.it was. gone with Iptv for now was just curious

Think Vodafone are doing a up £100 towards cost of leaving another provider might be worth looking into. I don't know any one on it so am keeping an eye open on here to see how people are getting along the prices are really good.
Think your box might be ok ,checked my line the other day to see if it was still alive.it was. gone with Iptv for now was just curious
Am currently bb shopping as we speak
Apparently bt fibre isn't in my area?? Even though my mate had it round the corner... maybe they don't oversubscribe like virgin.. Am currently looking at voda, bt, sse, Plusnet. Just trying to find out which one is best in my area mate.

Am currently bb shopping as we speak
Apparently bt fibre isn't in my area?? Even though my mate had it round the corner... maybe they don't oversubscribe like virgin.. Am currently looking at voda, bt, sse, Plusnet. Just trying to find out which one is best in my area mate.
think they all use openreach lines anyway, just bang your postcode in to see if its in your area

Just adsl for bt in my area apparently (birkenhead) adsl with bt is prob what am getting now supposedly fibre from virgin anyway..... I don't need stupid speeds just consistent internet mate

I have had it for over a year now and wouldn't even consider another provider now. Great service and never goes down.

Back