VPN adder for WB infinity

Berto

Wos up. My sub just ran out on xtream on a h2s, I had email of Wooshman about a vpn adder, I have no clue what it is/does but I’ve installed it, do I need a line provider or am I missing something? What are the benefits of this plugin? Otherwise il just return to my xtream line provider?

Wos up. My sub just ran out on xtream on a h2s, I had email of Wooshman about a vpn adder, I have no clue what it is/does but I’ve installed it, do I need a line provider or am I missing something? What are the benefits of this plugin? Otherwise il just return to my xtream line provider?
VPN adder is a plugin for you to add a vpn an easy way to install virtual private network vpns give a false ip address out so you can view iptv ect and people use them to get around the football blocks in place you can get a vpn from digibit from about £2.50 a month

Hi guys - help please. I've updated to wooshbuild infinity and have downloaded vpn adder. I have a digibit sub. I cant get the plug in to work for me at all. Have entered my username and pwd and have clicked save. Whenever I 'start vpn' within the plug i seem to be losing connectivity as my iptv stops working. As soon as i disconnect from the vpn my iptv works fine. Any ideas what is going on or how i can get the vpn to work? My provider requires me to use vpn to watch 3pm kick offs...i cant seem to find another provider where no vpn would be required so really need to get the vpn to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys - help please. I've updated to wooshbuild infinity and have downloaded vpn adder. I have a digibit sub. I cant get the plug in to work for me at all. Have entered my username and pwd and have clicked save. Whenever I 'start vpn' within the plug i seem to be losing connectivity as my iptv stops working. As soon as i disconnect from the vpn my iptv works fine. Any ideas what is going on or how i can get the vpn to work? My provider requires me to use vpn to watch 3pm kick offs...i cant seem to find another provider where no vpn would be required so really need to get the vpn to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Right i had the same problem. It is most likely that your provider does not accept VPNS

Back