WooshBuild Vpn adder

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Need help with the adder!! I know it sounds stupid but how do I know if its running! I have set up with Nord /country user pass etc. Changes colour when started but when I exit I think it just goes off!! When I go back in the plugin I have to define my Nord bit again before the next stage where everything is saved, any help would be appreciated

A simple test:- Do a speed test with VPN enabled and also without. If there’s a drop in mbps then it’s working!

A simple test:- Do a speed test with VPN enabled and also without. If there’s a drop in mbps then it’s working!
Thanks I did that but my mbs varies during the day 49 to 45 I will give that another try tomorrow two or three times together!!

Need help with the adder!! I know it sounds stupid but how do I know if its running! I have set up with Nord /country user pass etc. Changes colour when started but when I exit I think it just goes off!! When I go back in the plugin I have to define my Nord bit again before the next stage where everything is saved, any help would be appreciated
You will know it’s running as your ip be different
Note down with out vpn on then enable it again you will notice ip address changed. Might need to restart box when enabling/ disabling Vpn

You will know it’s running as your ip be different
Note down with out vpn on then enable it again you will notice ip address changed. Might need to restart box when enabling/ disabling Vpn
The ip is the same and the download speeds are the same, I have worked out how it works!! it runs and stops on command but Im not sure whats going on!!

Back