VPN and ISP's

grouser

As an early riser(age thing) I tuned in firestick with smart iptv installed, the program I used ran for a minute then started to buffer then it went to constant buffering,connection failed this happened on every channel I opted for I thought server updating, so waited an hour and half in case then went back to it same thing again I get the list and epg no problem but fail to connect so I wondered whether this was the start of ISP's clamp down re Premier league crack down so I installed zenmate VPN and everything back to normal no channels buffering or failing to connect, so dear readers over to you are you encountering the same would like to know

The provider is okay I have had NO problems with him for over a year,I connected back with him via VPN and everything was fine so not provider, I honestly think it's the ISP which I forgot to mention is TalkTalk which is the more likely culprit or it could be Amazon hence the question,@ formanvoid not all that savvy re internet filters could you enlighten me on how or where to look for this please

Sounds like your Provider is Getting Blocked and you need the VN to bypass it... No biggie for you as you have a VPN in place, but little shitty for your Provider who is on the blacklist now ;-)

Well this as Alice quoted this "Just gets curiouser and curiouser" I followed the link from formanvoid which dealt with Talk Talks Homesafe Anti Virus programme which I don't use prefer to use Microsoft built in AV,so looking at macca40's and stuss's, mbull's comment I decided to uninstall the VPN and much to my surprise everything was working as before no need for VPN, as mentioned in original post I first thought it was just provider updating is server as it was such a early time of the day, and because I ran behind VPN thought the worse hence the query but now after uninstalling VPN everything as gone back to as before leaves me with more questions than answers,maybe I just panicked having read the articles on the Prem League allowing ISP's to use any means whatsoever to block streaming a thing they have done previously made me think that TT had already started,and after using Card share previously and that went T*t's up got me looking for problems that may or may not be there...:confused::)

Back