VPN for Zgemma H9s

steve171

As anybody been able to install a VPN on the H9s I have been trying for a few days now without any luck so any advice would be appreciated.

lol aye seriously thinking bout it lol
I was having the same problem trying to figure how to do this. Like "bazcfc1" says follow dsayers2014 "OpenVPN setup from dsayers".
Get a VPN (I use PureVPN which is No 4 in the option list below) and note down your username and password
Do you use putty? yes? open putty,
Now open browser and put in this webpage:- https://e2openvpn.com/OpenVPN_Generator/
you will get a white page like this:-

VPN Script Generator​

Username
put your username in this box here
Password
put your password in this box here
Generate

You will get this underneath

wget -O VPN.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/master/Main Scripts/VPN.sh &> /dev/null 2>&1 && sed -i 's/UUUU/put your username in this box here'/g VPN.sh && sed -i 's/PPPP/put your password in this box here'/g VPN.sh && chmod +x VPN.sh && ./VPN.sh

copy this
Now go to putty
input wget etc nto putty
You will then get a choice of Vpn numbers pick your one (eg Pure VPN number 4)
Send to box, reboot, VPN manager should be in box, go to menu, you may have in input username in box and follow instuctions.

managed t get working but only with ipvanish n nord all rest got auth-failed whitch is a config issue but ipvanish login worked perfectly when on open vpn hit menu change keep in 1 folder to yes ,auto start yes n hit ok choose country n worked

managed t get working but only with ipvanish n nord all rest got auth-failed whitch is a config issue but ipvanish login worked perfectly when on open vpn hit menu change keep in 1 folder to yes ,auto start yes n hit ok choose country n worked
Good, I must admit i only tried Purevpn, and it worked with no problems. Without a VPN averages of ping 5 ms and speed 71-73 down and 17-18 up. Using a UK UDP server the ping is 11ms and a speed of 68-71 Mbit/s down, 17-18 up and a Belgian server ping 29 ms 71 down and 10 up. So i'm well pleased.

Good, I must admit i only tried Purevpn, and it worked with no problems. Without a VPN averages of ping 5 ms and speed 71-73 down and 17-18 up. Using a UK UDP server the ping is 11ms and a speed of 68-71 Mbit/s down, 17-18 up and a Belgian server ping 29 ms 71 down and 10 up. So i'm well pleased.

Closer u r better it shud b tbf Germany works well just glad I got it working as got a shed load on h9s lol
My IPTV guy advised for his service a UK server will work best. BTW I have found not many black screens over the past w/end, so only use the VPN occasionally, as when needed for particular channels.

Back