VPN Help - Real Confused

STAGET

Hey all,

Got Surfshark and I feel like I'm being an idiot with this but nothing seems to definitively give me the answer... If I'm running Surfshark on the Surfshark app, does this VPN then cover all apps, such as the IPTV player I'm using? One I've got asks for a certificate URL but I can't for the life of me find it and don't know if simply running the VPN whilst the firesticks on essentially just does the same thing? IPTV app I'm using is IPTV Streamers Pro if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any inputs! Driving me crazy aha

In the settings on the surfshark app you can set which apps bypass the vpn and which apps run through it.

If the Surfshark App is on your firestick once connected to a country it will cover all apps including your IPTV on the stick. You will not need to add anything to your IPTV Player

Hey all,

Got Surfshark and I feel like I'm being an idiot with this but nothing seems to definitively give me the answer... If I'm running Surfshark on the Surfshark app, does this VPN then cover all apps, such as the IPTV player I'm using? One I've got asks for a certificate URL but I can't for the life of me find it and don't know if simply running the VPN whilst the firesticks on essentially just does the same thing? IPTV app I'm using is IPTV Streamers Pro if that makes any difference.

Not 💯% sure what you mean here.... If the surfshark app is running on the firestick, then all apps on that device will use the VPN unless you set them not to.
If you want to use IPTV app on your phone or other devices, you'll need the surfshark app on those too

Hey all,

I assume the Certificate is in the IPTV streamers Pro App,

You wont need to use it if you have the surfshark app running on the Firestick

Back