Vpn information.

bondy lad

Evening all, firstly hope I have posted in correct section, my query is one that is confusing me no end, however I am sure there is a simple answer, I watch the EPL via firestick,and use a good quality vpn, sometimes obviously there is issues and you guys start talking about “moving” vpn from UK to wherever,, what is “the rule of thumb” here, or is it just personal opinions,, when watching EPL should we always have vpn on UK???? If not where please,, thanks guys in advance,, also does the same apply for champions league game’s.I use smarters iptv.

As a rule of thumb, the closest server to where you live will be fastest. Basically, if it clears the blocks then it's good to use.

Popular choices for server location outside the UK seem to be France, Netherlands, Switzerland. But my advice would be to install a speedtest app on your firestick (I use analiti) and find which server gives you the best speeds.

I actually have my vpn set to connect on startup so it's always running these days.

Many thanks guys, I knew you would help,, I use pia vpn , will follow your instructions, cheers, just to clarify would I do the same for champions league,, e.g. would I have to change , say, to Spain if game being televised from Spain if I encountered problems???

Many thanks guys, I knew you would help,, I use pia vpn , will follow your instructions, cheers, just to clarify would I do the same for champions league,, e.g. would I have to change , say, to Spain if game being televised from Spain if I encountered problems???
No you don't have to have same location as where the game is, my advice would be as @pupuqiop said, stick to UK but if you do encounter problems then force stop clear cache on the app your using, go back onto vpn app, change to one of the above and then open up your original app. @bondy lad are you located in the UK? Also if you are having problems then change your vpn provider

Last edited:
Absolutely, seen it all, other than champions league win, have to say I am an honest blue, and I am very worried about a certain teams rise from the ashes!!! Greatest player ever, ,, George Best,, bar none. Now please keep helping this old fart with his problems.

Back